Tuesday 21 July 2009

Blogging Fail: Ask Me Anything!

I know, I'm a bad bad blogger because I haven't posted in a week, or two. To be honest though, I've been absolutely exhausted. As I mentioned before, I volunteer five days a week at my local community centre and that goes from early in the morning to late afternoon and it's hard work looking after 23+ kids. I also had some personal drama going on so that kept me on my toes for a while. Luckily, all is sorted now and I am fine, if a little tired.

I really don't have much to update because I'm not planning on spilling my personal drama over the internet (learnt that lesson already) so you are just going to have to forgive me and my boringness at present. If you really want to know what's going on with me, you should follow my twitter. I update that a bit more regularly than I update here.

Ooooh! I just thought of something I can tell you about! YWS, known as the Young Writer's Society is a website I recently stumbled across during some of my blog reading moments, I joined up and have already posted a poem and did some reviews and I spend a lot of the time in the chatroom too. It's a great site for young, aspiring writer's like myself to get some critique on your work and see how it pans out to an audience :). So there you go, something interesting!

I have also recently developed an addiction to Sims 3. It is much alike Sims 2, although more attention to detail has been paid and it does allow for more interaction within the neighbourhood. To any budding Sims fans or video-gamers, I would recommend you give it a try. It can be fun for living out fantasies with that boy you always dreamt of marrying but will never ever have the chance. Okay, so yes, I may or may not be living out my fantasies via Sims 3. At least I'm living them ehhhh? :P.

Moving swiftly on! That really is about all I have to say at the moment. I will promise to go and do something fun so that I can blog about it for you readers, if I happen to have any. You know, if you are reading, leave a comment, it'd be nice to have some reactions. Here, I'll make it worth your while. You can ask me anything you want! About anything, ever. Is there something you really want to know about me? Ask away and I'll answer them in my next post. There, happy?

Also, I stumbled across the following picture the other day and it really struck a chord with me, any thoughts?


3 comments:

  1. I'm devastated with that comment have you seen the state of my life. My head is really fucked up.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sami! What are u talking about, u are a great blogger! From one writer to another! Will have to check out that website, sounds like my cup of tea!

    You know wot I'd really love to play the sims 3, but my PC doesn't meet the requirements so i can't :'( boohoo.

    Hope the summer schemes going as good as last year, tell everyone hi from me, I really wish I could participate this year, but jobs get in the way of life, wot r u gonna do eh? Anyway, I'm putting this in my fave links and shall be checking it regularly so I expect regular updates missy! Well done, Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's your favorite movie? - Ha! I am good at this question lark! ;)

    ReplyDelete