Friday 26 June 2009

Forever Young

So today is Friday, Day Four in France. Today we are going to Euro Disney. Now call me a child or immature or what not for enjoying this, but I love Disney and my friends and I are considering dressing up as Disney Princesses for Halloween, bit early for planning such an event but hey these things happen in our conversations.

Since it is summer, I have a lack of things to do with my life, so I spend a lot of time watching movies and whatnot or plonking myself in front of the television. I ended up watching Pocahontas the other day and it was great! I also watched the new Disney movie, The Princess Protection Programme too. I grew up with Disney and therefore the movies will always be classic to me. I hope to thoroughly enjoy my time today at Euro Disney and I will be taking plenty of pictures.

As well as this childhood engagement, I have recently started playing Pokemon on the DS. When I've admitted to this, manys a person has told me to Grow Up or Wise up. Oh come on, you know you loved it. I remember trading Pokemon cards in the playground in Primary school and you used to try and swap your crap cards for the shiny ones by telling the other person that it was a really good pokemon for whichever made-up reason you could think of.

I will always enjoy these things and other things such as The Land Before Time and Fern Gully and the Spice Girls because I have grown up with them and loved them as a child. As an adult, I am sure there will be new things for me to enjoy, things that may keep me young, or make me old but if I enjoy them, then why should I care that other people think it's childish and immature?

These are the things that will keep me young at heart when I am an old greying lady with my walking stick and so with that, I am off to enjoy some Pokemon, gotta catch them all remember! So, come on, admit to me your favourite childhood things that you enjoy. Comments are open for them!

Sami
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment