Saturday 27 June 2009

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda...

I can’t…
Roll my tongue or my R's, Speak French very well, Express my feelings openly to those who need to hear them, Stop Buying Shoes that I'll never wear.

I can..
Spend money like it's nobody's business, Make my room a mess without even moving, Be extremely emotional and cheesy, Keep a secret, Make Rainbow Cake, Type very very fast, Make out for hours on end, Read a book in a day, Write a 50, 000 word novel in 30 days, Write Poems that rhyme consistently.

I won’t…
Eat fish, or snails, or frogs legs, Give oral sex, or anal for that matter, Enjoy dance/trance/hardcore thumpity music, Stop listening to country music because I think it's nice, Watch horror/gore movies, Stop enjoying reality TV, Stop enjoying Disney and/or Pokemon.

I will…
Continue to buy shoes that I'll never wear and enjoy doing so, buy clothes even though my wardrobe is ready to burst, Continue to feel materialistic for the former two things, Continue to enjoy cheesy music, Always see the new Harry Potter movies, Always read girly novels and enjoy Chick Flicks, Always write, cheesy and sometimes depressing poetry, Try to blog more.

I shouldn’t…
Spend so much money, Buy so many shoes, Feel so materialistic, Aspire to be like Carrie Bradshaw, Buy notepads that I never write in because I think they are too pretty, Swear so much, Be so bitchy, Hord things that mean something to me, or clothes that I don't wear, or feelings that I should get rid of.

I should…
Say what I think, Be more honest, Be proud of myself, Wear the shoes that I buy, Spend more time with my family and friends, Write more, Stop feeling so materialistic, Believe in myself more often, stop feeling so unattractive.

What about you?
Meme found here via here.

Sami
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment