Friday 19 June 2009

Notification

Dear Friends and readers of the blog,
I apologise for my lack of posts, even though I had said I had some ideas, which is true. However, this week I have been running around trying to get things sorted for my holiday next week and the fact that I am indeed lazy alas a post on this site has not been well, posted.

But do not fear my friends, for I have an idea! I am going to be out of the country and in Paris, France from Tuesday 23rd-30th June and therefore that's another week for a lack of blogging, but thanks to the lovely schedule mathingy, I can schedule blogs to be posted whenever and wherever I want them to be.

So, everyday next week, I will schedule a blog post to be posted at 12:00 GMT, for your viewing pleasure and that way, it makes up for this week and the fact that Im out of the country. If I get near the internet whilst I'm away I may also make an entry to let you know how France is going.

As a side note, I must mention my friend Simon's Blog - 4 month's in the merde where he posts about his regular French adventures, which if you so fancy, you should check out - link is in the blogroll over there --->. Another French blog which is in the blogroll is the one entitled 'Evolving Revolver'. But if you really feel like it, please check out all the links as they are all awesome bloggers whom deserve some readers.

Oh and you know, if there's anything you'd like to hear about, then comment, let me know you are reading people!

So yes, next week, everyday, 12:00 GMT.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment