Wednesday 10 June 2009

Hey Asia!

I know I'm sucking with posting updates on a regular basis, but you'll be pleased to know that I have a few more in mind after this one :).

So funny story, I'm on a few dating websites (no shame, none) and there was this one guy, let's called him Finn. He is good looking I'll admit, tall, dark hair, nice eyes, good body and lo and behold, he's Irish. Now we were talking away, getting on really well and he asks:

"Where are you from? I'd take a mad guess and say somewhere like Asia!"

ASIA? You've got to be kidding me! Not to mention, it quite clearly states on my profile that I'm from Belfast, Northern Ireland. And the fact that I have pale white skin, dark hair and dark eyes. When I corrected him, he told me the picture I had up had something "Geisha" about it.

So now, I go from being Asian to a Japanese Woman who is used to entertain men via singing and dancing. Luckily, me being me, I was able to laugh the whole thing off, because let's face it, it is pretty funny. Well now I know if I need to use the aid of the secret services to get a new identity, I might fit well in Asia or Japan. Who Knows!

Oh and just to clarify, I have absolutely nothing against the Asian or the Japanese, they're actually pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment